Monday, June 4, 2007

Fav's - Chris Blose


This is a new feature I'm adding to the Diary. I'm asking some of my favorite people about their favorite things.

First up is my partner in crime, the Chris Blose who owns the other piece of Seven fold Skateboards. Chris is an amazing skateboarder, he kept the company running while I was locked up at the Element school of skate biz for 3 years. He's my brother from another mother, and the best single Dad on the planet. Thanks Homey!

Here are your lucky 13 questions.

Favorite part in What?! Danny's

Favorite Sevenfold graphic of all time? the fish or sake

Favorite old Maryland Spot? Lansdowne, big yellow curb in SP, cloverleaf,

Favorite New Maryland Spot? new cement parks that i havent made it to

Favorite New trick you are working on? all the ones i need to relearn and switch smiths

Favorite OG Maryland skater? Jeremy Owens, James Yancey, not md but honorable mention Andy Stone, Chris Hall

Favorite up and coming Maryland kid? Jake Mendelson

Favorite stupid thing you have witnessed me say or do? you're still doing it

Favorite bad trend in skateboarding right now? I hate girl jeans

Favorite guilty pleasure reality TV program? real world, white rapper show

Favorite song about skateboarding? possessed to skate

Favorite thing about being the Fresh Prince of Bel Air? it's fresh, owning a home and working on it

Favorite part about being a Dad? teaching your child new things and wacthing the excitement on her face