Monday, September 22, 2008

Annapolis Contest Photos

Some shots Blose took with my little camera while I was on the Mic. Group shot was the beginner winners (l-r - Matt 2nd, Pierce 3rd, Connor Rode 1st). Intermediate was the best Intermediate contest I have witnessed in my long life, at the end it was a 3 way tie for 1st, after the playoff jam session Conor Zell (5-0 down the hubba) took 1st, with Russell coming in 2nd and Marshall at 3rd. James Williams won the Advanced Sevenfold ledge/rail competition with Fritz Hofer coming in a close second and Gordo ally-ooping into 3rd. I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Sherry and Whitney from Annapolis Parks & Rec and Mrs White the mother who helped us with registration all day, Leonard Brown & Wayne from Atonement along with all of the other skaters who helped judge all day, my homey who helped me keep time all day, and all of the kids who came out and skated with positive attitudes all day, this was the best contest we have ever had here thanks to all of you. We couldn't have made any of this happen without the generous help of our key sponsors Fila, Sevenfold Skateboards, and Split clothing. Big ups to Chad the DANK crew and East of Maui who put on a great game of SKATE after the contest and thanks element for the wax.